We Work Hard for You
You are the Saskatchewan Construction Association and your membership in the SCA ensures the voice of your industry remains strong and diverse. This voice represents the interests of trade contractors from every construction trade, road builders and earth movers, and general contractors. The strength of the SCA is the ability to bring together these diverse views and opinions into one voice, speaking on behalf of construction in Saskatchewan.
Above all else, we strive to provide our members with value for their investment in our association. We do that by providing programs and services, collaboration within the industry, advocacy, and providing an effective public voice.
Our vision is to provide collaborative and trusted leadership that sustains a prosperous construction industry and a better quality of life for the people of Saskatchewan. All our services and programs support this vision and our strategic map.
The SCA has made solid progress in providing our members with significant value and benefits. Some of these benefits include:
SCA Board Structure
A Strong Advocacy Voice
Industry Workforce Development
Integrated Partnerships and Relationships
Valuable Member Programs
SCA Member Programs
Plan Deposit Fund
- Eliminates the need for costly deposits when accessing plans from consultant's office
- Facilitates quick and hassle free access to plans across the province
- Quick application and processing
ESSO Fleet Card Program
The Saskatchewan Construction Association and Imperial Oil are pleased to offer the ESSO Fleet Card Program to all Saskatchewan Construction Association members.
Saskatchewan Construction Association members may enjoy:
- Discount off fuel or 1.7 cents per litre (**) fuel discount for each Canadian purchase at any Esso-branded service station. Discount is based on program chosen below.
- Convenience with the largest retail network in Canada.
- Control with online bill presentment/payment and account management(**)
- Value with no annual card fees.
- SpeedpassTM - the easier way for your vehicles to fuel up and go at Esso
- Esso Extra ProgramTM or AeroplanTM – now you can redeem Aeroplan Miles or Esso Extra points. It's your choice!
- Additional benefits with:
To apply, fill out this application form and send it to SCA by mail for by fax at (306) 347-8595.
AON Group Advantage
Home Insurance Program For Members of the SCA
Saskatchewan Construction Association and AON have partnered to offer a Group Home Insurance Program. Benefits include support for projects such as the Saskatchewan Construction Association Annual General Meeting and the SCA Summer Meeting sponsorship. Sponsorship of these events aids in building a stronger Association within the province of Saskatchewan.
Sheraton Cavalier Hotel - Saskatoon
2016 Preferred Rates for Members of the SCA
The SCA has partnered with the Sheraton Cavalier Hotel in Saskatoon. As a member of the Saskatchewan Construction Association, you can enjoy the benefits of staying at the Sheraton at a special discounted rate. Click here to view the 2016 Rate Card.